Thursday 1 March 2012

Final Post

I'd like to use my final blog post to say that reviewing and learning about Canadian Tire has been eye opening, in more ways than one.  I didn't realize when I first started this assignment how much information I would find out and how much I would enjoy reading about Canadian Tire. 

This assignment has helped me learn about a company that was started in the country where I was born and raised and it has helped me get a more in depth look at the business itself.  I will admit I was never a "blogger" but this assignment  has helped me to learn new skills and to appreciate another form of communication that is becoming more popular.  I am glad I chose Canadian Tire and I hope that in the future I can make use of my new blogging skills.

I would like to thank all of you for reading my posts and would like to leave you with just a few final photos showing the truely Canadian community spirited Canadian Tire.






No comments:

Post a Comment