Wednesday 29 February 2012

What They Offer

Canadian Tire is known for its big community focus by offering a wide range of products that the community needs.  Some of the helpful departments found within Canadian Tire are Automotive, Outdoor, Tools, House/Home, Kitchen and their newest addition... Green.  I think Green may be their best addition yet. 

These great departments allow everyone in the community to find what they need, whether it is repairing/painting their house or planning a camping trip with the family - Canadian Tire offers everything you need and more.  This is why Canadian Tire has grown from a small town shop into the large chain of stores that people need and rely on. 

More info about what Canadian Tire offers can be found at their main website.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/


I would like to leave a little challenge for my readers.  My task involves searching the Canadian Tire website to find one product you would use most often.  I have found my product - the luggage .  I like to travel, so the luggage would be used fairly often.
What would you buy?




No comments:

Post a Comment